FACEBOOK

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Ocean Blues

Put it on
And don't say a word
Put it on
The one that I prefer….

From the song “Blue Dress” by Depeche Mode

It’s funny…  as far as dresses I go, I used to stay away from the colors blue and pink, but some recent discoveries have me singing a different tune!

The “Avona” Blue from Sascha’s Designs called to me when I saw it.  It may have been that touch of green and the beautiful detailing on the front that did it for me. This gorgeous dress comes with a few different skirt choices as well.Sascha Avona Blue in Alirium Gardens -FV2_001

Swishy skirt.                                   Battleship Skirt

Avona Swishy Skirt1_001Avona blue Battleship Skirt1_001

Medium Bum TrainAvona Blue Medium Bum Train1_001

Shoes and jewelry that match perfectly help complete the look

 

 

The “Serenity” Ocean shoes are one of the latest group gifts from Purrfect 10.P10 Ocean Shoe2_001Purrfect 10 Ocean Shoes 1_001

Skin matching was a breeze, and the hud is very easy to use…I love that green toenail polish was available!Blue Avona at Ocean face shot_001

I’m always amazed with the pieces from FineSmith Designs, and I love the way the colors are blended in the “Ocean Wind” pieces. 

Finesmith Ocean Wind Bracelet1_001

Both the necklace and the bracelet are resizable.

Blue Avona at Ocean face shot3_001

Topping it all off is the elegant “Mandy” hair from Bliss Couture, and it’s part of the Bliss Couture Hair Sale 50% off until June 12th.

Sascha Avona Blue in Alirium Gardens -FV5_001_001

I enjoyed the beauty of Alirium Gardens, and explored it for a couple of hours.  It’s a very inspirational and peaceful place and I’ll be sure to visit again.

The other photos were taken at Fotoscope Island, built by photographers for a great photo-taking experience.

Gown:

Avona Blue ~ Sascha's Designs

Shoes:

P10 Serenity Ocean (Group Gift) ~ Purrfect 10

Jewelry:

Ocean Winds ~ FineSmith Designs

Hair:

Mandy Hair - Caviar - Bliss Couture Hair

Skin

Imani2 Glow Skin - #6 – Laqroki

Places to Visit:

Alirium Gardens

Fotoscope - The Island

Thanks for stopping by!!

     Angel T.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Late Night Treats

You know how it is, headed home after a great night of dancing, and that craving hits you, your mouth is watering for a delicious treat! I f...