FACEBOOK

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Happy Pants & Feet!

Spring has sprung and that always makes me happy!  Nothing lifts my spirit like longer and warmer days, more sunshine, and the bloom of nature.  For some reason I have to coordinate my sl wardrobe with my rl seasons.  And if I visit a sim with snow I have to put on a coat.  (Hoping I'm not the only one that does this ??!!) Anyway...I found some pants that I've dubbed my "happy pants", because that's the feeling I got immediately after putting on the "Jasmine" pants  from Sascha's Designs.

You also get three more colors for the price of one...more happiness!


Jasmine Blue

Jasmine Green

Jasmine Orange

Jasmine Turquoise



Of course a girl must have happy feet to go with her happy pants...and I found some in the past couple of weeks that fit the bill, starting with a brand new release at Sim-I-Lar Shoes!  I literally gasped with pleasure when I saw these (and my toes wiggled with joy)!

They come in oodles of colors, an open toe style (shown below), as well as a closed toe style.  They are also very versatile with texture changes for the bands, metal, and heels, and the hiding and showing of the bands and the platform.  You can even input the RGB colors of your skin for perfect matching. I'm just showing some of the combination changes below:





Last, but definitely not least is the "K.I.A." shoes from LeLutka. It was so hard to take these off, so I just kept finding items in my wardrobe to match them for about a week. The EverGreen color was exclusive to the Shoe Fair 2011 and not available seperately but is included in the fatpack.




Outfit:

Swirly White Top ~ Sascha's Designs
Jasmine Pants ~ Sascha's Designs

Shoes: 
 Ravenna Shoes (Denim)~ Similar Quality Italian Footwear
 K.I.A. (EverGreen - color exclusive to Shoe Fair 2011)~ [LeLutka]

Hair: 

Mia (soil blonde tipped) ~ Fab-U-Lous
June (golden brown) ~ LollipopZ Hair Styles

Yayy..I've finished my first SL post and I have to admit it was nerve-wrecking!  I'm hoping nothing was left out, and comments and critique are welcomed.  Thanks so much for stopping by.  Smoochesss

Angel T.












No comments:

Post a Comment

Late Night Treats

You know how it is, headed home after a great night of dancing, and that craving hits you, your mouth is watering for a delicious treat! I f...