FACEBOOK

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Beautiful Independence!!

 

One of my favorite holidays is fast approaching and here I am..trying to raise the roof for our upcoming “Independence Day”….or as some of us like to say…”The 4th of July” lol!.  Yes I know…I’m a little too short and my arm doesn’t quite reach, but I’m still feeling confident and excited in this cute and fun “Independence 4th Mini and Formal Gown” from the fabulous Gelese Giano!Independence 4th Mini ~ Gelese Giano

What I love about this dress is that it also comes with the ability to transform into a formal evening gown with the Flexi three tier ruffle Skirt (touch re size) and the silk elbow length gloves.

Gelese Giano ~ Independence 4th Formal Gown

The star worn on the shoulder is sculpted with diamonds and curly ribbon  and adds just the right detail to make this dress different and special.

Painstakingly crafted from hand painted silk, it flows and settles softly and sensually with every movement!

Independence 4th Formal Gown ~ Gelese Giano

I really try to immerse myself in holiday celebrations, so I added the “Statue of Liberty” crown from another “4th of July” outfit, along with some matching earrings and a bracelet.  Now I’m totally ready to party!

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Independence 4th Formal Gown & Mini~ Gelese Giano

   ~Also available here ~ Gelese Giano & on the Marketplace:

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Independence-4th-Gown-formal-and-Mini-Box/2386238

Other items:

Shoes:  Dragoness ~ Kalnins Fashion Footwear

Earrings:  Celebration (free gift) ~ Shelly's Bootylicious Gear

Bangles: past 4th of July gift ~ EarthStones Jewelry

Hair:  Mandy (Caviar) ~ Bliss Couture Hair

Statue of Liberty Crown (part of “Bring This Flag” outfit) ~

   Cortes ‘n’ Rossini ~ available on Marketplace:

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/CnR-Bring-this-flag-4th-July-gift/970276

Skin:  Imani2 [Cocoa] Glow skin ~ LAQ ~ Body Shop

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

As always..thank you very much for viewing my blog…I’m wishing a safe and happy “Independence Day” to all who celebrate it…now bring on the fireworks! Yayyy!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

   

Blogger Labels: Beautiful,Independence,Mini,Formal,Gown,Gelese,Giano,Flexi,Skirt,ribbon,celebrations,Statue,earrings,bracelet,Marketplace,Shoes,Kalnins,Fashion,Footwear,Celebration,gift,Bootylicious,Gear,Bangles,EarthStones,Jewelry,Hair,Mandy,Caviar,Bliss,Couture,Crown,Flag,Cortes,Rossini,Skin,Cocoa,Body,Shop,fireworks,silk,secondlife

No comments:

Post a Comment

Late Night Treats

You know how it is, headed home after a great night of dancing, and that craving hits you, your mouth is watering for a delicious treat! I f...