FACEBOOK

Wednesday, March 10, 2021

Late Night Treats

You know how it is, headed home after a great night of dancing, and that craving hits you, your mouth is watering for a delicious treat! I found the most perfect little cafe on  Missing Melody.  


Hmm, should I go back in? Maybe get something for breakfast?



 So many yummy sweets behind me..I couldn't resist!  How fitting is it that this lovely quaint shop is located in a region called "Angel in Heaven"?! I recognize a sign when I see it!:)
 
 
Visit this lovely cafe and explore the sim @  Missing Melody
 
Dress:  Fame @  Eternus
 
Boots:  Victoria @  Pure Poison
 
Hair:  Prudence @ DOUX
 
Hairbase:   Slay Baby Hairbase @ Just Magnetized
 
Nails:  Plastic Stars Nails (Group Gift) - Legacy @ ASCENDANT Mainstore
 
Earrings (minus large studs):  Dakota Earrings Pack @   {{ Piece of Me }} POM - Main Store
 
Rings:  Fairytale Rings @ (Yummy)
 
Necklace:  LETTER Necklaces Set @  AvaWay NEW MAINSTORE
 
Bracelet:  Love Bracelet @ Kibitz
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Late Night Treats

You know how it is, headed home after a great night of dancing, and that craving hits you, your mouth is watering for a delicious treat! I f...