FACEBOOK

Saturday, May 25, 2019

SEEING RED!



Red is one of my favorite colors, but I'm surprised by how few times I actually wear it.  Feeling an urge to change that led me to a shop I've been meaning to get back to for awhile..a store that I used to shop at quite often in the past. 









There I found, among other beautiful one of a kind gowns and clothing, was this gorgeous "Dream Girls Butterfly Gown" in Red! It fits very well, and I just love the intricate butterfly design that adorns the back of the gown! There is a delicate piping that goes around the bodice as well as the hem, and it's also available in other colors.

The owner and designer, Simone Udimo, has always had lovely clothing and she's only gotten better!  Do yourself a favor and check out her unique shop, MokaGirl.  I believe you'll be pleasantly surprised by what you find there, as well as the unexpected prices.  You will find apparel for men there as well.

*****~~~~*****~~~~*****~~~~*****~~~~*****~~~~

Credits:

Gown: Dream Girls Butterfly Red @   MOKAGIRL

Shoes: Rockstud Pumps @  Gos Boutique

Hair:  Scope @ Little Bones Mainstore

Choker: Baiastice Leaf Choker Silver @ BAIASTICE Mainstore

Head:  LAQ Bento Jade 3.05 @ LAQ - Bento Heads & Skins

Body:  Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V4.1 @ Maitreya Isle

Lips:  Dark & Stormy Collection @ TONE 2 BY EVER

Custom Tattoo @ PSYCHO CUSTOM TATTOO

Destinations:

Missing Melody and Romance Cloud 9

















No comments:

Post a Comment

Late Night Treats

You know how it is, headed home after a great night of dancing, and that craving hits you, your mouth is watering for a delicious treat! I f...