FACEBOOK

Monday, January 30, 2012

Playing Cupid

Well, that day on which many of us get extra lovey dovey is fast approaching!  Yes, Valentine’s Day…that day of cards, gifts, candy, and other items to express our feelings even deeper than we did at Christmas time!

Even though I’m currently single, I’ve decided to make the best of it by trying to spread some V day love to others! 

Putting  on Gelese Giano’s “Valerie Cupid_Costume” outfit,  made me instantly  feel like a superhero! (If I had some biceps I’d a gladly flexed them!)GG VALERIE CUPID 5 picnik

I decided to visit a place called Mystico Ville Romantic Garden to hunt for some potential victims..umm, I mean love challenged individuals that might need just a little nudge in the right direction.

GG VALERIE CUPID 2 picnik

Suddenly I hear voices…could it be?! Yes…a man and a woman have arrived.  I grab my bow, spin around, and let my heart tipped arrows fly!

GG VALERIE CUPID 4 picnik

Just across the lake, two people are now dancing in each other’s arms…hopefully feeling all the throes of new love!

GG VALERIE CUPID 1 picnik

It seems my work is done here…I’ll be retiring my weapons of love for the night, but you too can feel like a “love superhero” in this amazing costume which includes the pumps (but no bow and arrow) for only L$75. Made of silk and encrusted with diamonds with rubies on the shoes, it’s guaranteed to have you feeling super empowered!

That was fun and I’m thinking of how many more times I can spread some love in that manner.  Hopefully we’ll all show a little more love to each other, in small and large ways, everyday. Red heart

As always, thanks for stopping by!

 

Angel T.



Outfit: Valerie Cupid_Costume edition by Gelese Giano

Prop: *Cupids* Love Bow and Arrow

Earrings & Bracelet: Ear Candy What’s Your Point in Silver

Hair: W&Y Model Hair-Free-5

Photos taken at Mystico Ville Romantic Garden

and a special Thank You to Sindy Schnute and her partner…wishing you many days of Love!

Blogger Labels: Angel Tungsten,second life,Valentine's Day,February 14th,Waka & Yuki,W&Y,Gelese Giano,Cupid,Valentine,gifts,Valerie Cupid Costume,Mystico,Ville,Romantic,Garden,woman,heart,lake,weapons,costume,Angel,Outfit,edition,Prop,Cupids,Love,Earrings,Bracelet,Silver,Hair,Model,Free,Photos,superhero

No comments:

Post a Comment

Late Night Treats

You know how it is, headed home after a great night of dancing, and that craving hits you, your mouth is watering for a delicious treat! I f...