FACEBOOK

Saturday, January 28, 2012

52 Weeks of Color Challenge–Iron

In my travels this week, I discovered a sim so amazing and different from any sim I’ve been on so far (keep in mind my traveling had been pretty limited until now)! 

52 WCC - Iron 2_bv picnik

Of course many of you may already know about or have visited the Oasis of Yvi Ivory, but if you haven’t you’ll definitely be in for a visual treat! Click on one of the red mushrooms to visit all of the different “rooms” such as “mystic caves”, “grotto”, “waterworld”, and about 12 other rooms, as well as some hidden places.  Some of rooms made me yearn for a partner to enjoy them with…very romantic.  They also made me wish to be able to take better pics to show you.  For this post I settled on the “snowy” room, and the pics do not do it justice!

52 WCC - Iron 1_001 picnik

I’m so glad I had on my trusty “Black Wellies” from Ear Candy, though I needed a coat. At least they kept my feet warm while I traipsed around with squirrels and a few other lil’ creatures!

52 WCC - Iron 3 picnik

It wasn’t long before I retreated back into the cozy open cabin to warm up by the fire before taking off for my next venture…maybe I’ll see you there?!  If not, enjoy!

As always, thanks for stopping by!

Angel T.

***************************************************

Top:         .:A&M:. -  Grey Thermal – Light Grey

(part of Grey Thermal with Black Vest – Love – Light         Grey)

Bottoms:  Baiastice_Limnea High Waist Pants

Socks:      Bare Rose -  Aya Grey Socks

Boots:      Ear Candy – My Black Wellies with Solid Bow

Earrings:   Ear Candy – What’s Your Point silver

Hair:         Elikatira – Say – Black 02

Nails:       Izzie's French Nails

Photos taken at Oasis of Yvi Ivory

    

Blogger Labels: sim,Destination,52 Weeks of Color Challenge,Challenge,Iron,Oasis of Yvi Ivory,Yvi Ivory,rooms,grotto,Black,Wellies,Ear Candy,Angel,Grey,Thermal,Love,Baiastice,_Limnea,Pants,Boots,Earrings,What's the Point,Hair,Elikatira,Izzie's,French Nails

No comments:

Post a Comment

Late Night Treats

You know how it is, headed home after a great night of dancing, and that craving hits you, your mouth is watering for a delicious treat! I f...