FACEBOOK

Monday, January 23, 2012

52 Week Color Challenge– Electric Indigo

This is me throwing up my hands in frustration!  Yep, this color was last week’s pick for Luna’s 52 Week Color Challenge, and yep, it’s late!  I had decided not to blog it for that reason, but alas, my viewer is currently not cooperating to give me the pics I want for this week’s color, and since these were done and just sitting there, I decided to go ahead with it.  My humble apologies to Luna and the group, and I’m promising again, to try not to be late, again…thank you!
52 week - Indigo 4_001 picnik
Can you believe this amazing outfit was under the Christmas tree at Adoness! For that reason, indigo is now one of my new favorite colors!  The versatility of wearing it without the jacket is a major plus, and the little extra added touches to the collar and skirt hem made me smile. Smile 
P10 aphrodite boots black fv_001 picnik
P10 aphrodite boots black bv_001 picnik
Purrfect 10’s latest release of the “Aphrodite Leather and Lace Thigh Boots” added the steam factor…sizzlin’!  The lace and the lacing on the back are both color change, as well as the heels and soles…. of course they do come in other colors and you’ll love the rich pebbled leather texture which makes them feel so great on!
Ear Candy WYPoint close up_001 picnik
Ear Candy’s “What’s Your Point” jewelry collection was just what I needed --- it saved me from rummaging through zillions of folders trying to find a match.  This fabtabulous set (also includes a ring) is color change and is the current 60L offering..so please hurry to pick it up in gold or silver!
Okay, I’m going to go now and try to work on my “iron” pics again.  Hope you all enjoyed it as much as I enjoy yours Smile

Thanks for stopping byyy,

Angel T.

*****************************************************
Dress & Jacket:  Adoness - Lydia - Indigo
Boots:  P10 Aphrodite Black Leather & Lace Thigh Boots
Hair: "LoQ Hairs" Whisky II - Black-Blue (Exclusive Color Edition for TDRB)
Nails:  TGIS Nails 3.0 Glitter Collection
and here:
https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/TGIS-Glitter-Nail-Collection-30/2153822
Lashes:  TGIS Ultra Long 3D ALPHA EYELASHES
and here:
https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/TGIS-Ultra-Long-3D-ALPHA-EYELASHES/1507152
Jewelry:  Ear Candy - What's Your Point in Gold


No comments:

Post a Comment

Late Night Treats

You know how it is, headed home after a great night of dancing, and that craving hits you, your mouth is watering for a delicious treat! I f...