FACEBOOK

Friday, January 13, 2012

52 Weeks of Color Challenge–Coral

 

Since I was soooo very late in posting the first week’s challenge (ok, I admit it, I was going by sl time), I’m getting this weeks in a lil earlier!

52 Week Challenge - Coral 3_001 p

When I searched my inventory for “coral”, only a couple of items came up.  That kind of surprised me because it’s a beautiful color.  It did make me happy to see that one of the items was the fabulous “D’Ann” pumps which are the most recent group gift from Hucci!  And it just so happened that one of the other items was a great looking bodysuit in a darker coral, also from Hucci!

I visited quite a few new sims in my travels this week, but just decided to finally snap a pic just before I left the “London Mayfair” sim.  Be sure to check out to view some rl replicas located in the Mayfair section of London!

As always, thanks for stopping by…hope to run into you sometime in my travels!

 

Angel T.

************************************************************

Top:     Hucci Cirolo Bodysuit – Coral

Shoes:  Hucci D’Ann Pumps Limited Edition Coral

Pants:   [Decoy] Dana 76 Jeans – Black

Coat:    AOHARU_BT_Wavy Trench Coat_Gold

Necklace: [ glow ] studio Coral Tassels Necklace (from TDR 30)

Earrings:  [croire] boho beaded earrings (carnivale)

Hair:        LollipopZ Lia-black (past Mimi's Choice gift)

Handbag: BM Woven Silk Tote (color change)(past group gift)

Pose:  *ELISA*Handbag Poses - located on Marketplace here

Photo taken at the LONDON Mayfair Sim

 

 

 

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful post, thank you dear !
    Mimi Juneau
    MIMI'S CHOICE

    ReplyDelete
  2. My pleasure Mimi...thank you for viewing!

    Angel :)

    ReplyDelete

Late Night Treats

You know how it is, headed home after a great night of dancing, and that craving hits you, your mouth is watering for a delicious treat! I f...